• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

HOT Walleye Bite NOW - Alexandria Area

Chad711

Downloading it now, should be ready after work smile.gif

If its at all like the other videos I have no complaints. You guys do a great job. If I brough my video camera with all you would see is snag, snag, snag. Move , move , move!

Rick, You were pretty proud of those boots..lol. Looks like you had fun despite the weather. I'm thinking a lot of us will be looking at those conditions over the long weekend, so I'll have to grab some short shank jigs, and put your advice to use.

------------------
Fish on gotta go--JON

Want to say thanks to Wayne Ek for putting us on a mess of fish. To bad the rain hampered much of our video taping. Had many fish that did'nt make the cut. Including some dandy smallmouth. Hope to get back up that way later this month!

DAR

Keep Fishin!

[This message has been edited by BigDar (edited 05-28-2004).]

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators
Hot Bite Fishing presents

Bad Weather Walleye
by FishingMN Pro Staff:
Wayne Ek - Agape Fishing Guides.

Wet-Cold-Rainy-Windy. Walleyes and Bass in 2' to 6' of water. We were told not to video this segment because the weather conditions would make for very poor quality video. We were there, the fishing was good, the company was better so we ignored the advice. You can hear the rain hitting the umbrella and the wind whistling, but the fishing is GOOD!

This video is current and was taken this past Monday on an Alexandria MN area lake only 4 days a ago.

BAD WEATHER WALLEYE - Alexandria Area - 256k High Speed - CLICK HERE
We recommend you Right Click on the 256k link and "Save Target As" to download to your PC. Then play it right off your PC. The 256k is a bigger picture with better sound.

Click this link for slow speed telephone connections.

We now have added downloadable QuickTime movies!
Click here for QuickTime
If you do not have QuickTime you can download it at this link.
http://www.apple.com/quicktime/products/qt/

Your Fishing Minnesota Hot Bite Fishing segment from Alexandria MN will show those how to work shallow water walleyes and bass. If you've ever wanted to try your hand at shallow water jig fishing, watch closely and see what they are using.

Dynamite information that can help you improve your fishing, not to mention a lot of fun to watch.

FishingMinnesota.com will be posting Hot Bite Fishing ™ on a consistent basis. Look for new video features each week.

To inquire about advertising on our Hot Bites Video segments please contact
Rick Paquin - [email protected] or
Pete Riola - [email protected]

Please, let us know what you think of this video right here?

Thanks for your participation.

Your comments below are very much appreciated smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Rick (edited 05-28-2004).]

hey walleyejon,
The constant rain was tough on Monday but I stayed pretty dry with the Columbia rain gear.

Those MuckBoots are very sweet. I cannot believe how often I've used them already. Very comfortable, lightweight, yet somehow rugged feeling too. You guys gotta check these out!!!

you can see them at:
http://muckbootsonline.com

Fun video guys! Rick and Wayne...the multi-species anglers! grin.gif Always a good time out in the rain when you're catching fish like that!

Good Fishin,
Matt Johnson

------------------
Matt Johnson Outdoors
Metro Area Ice Fishing, Team Catch-N, and more...

[email protected]
Iceleaders
Catch-N Tackle and Bio Bait
MarCum
Stone Legacy
JR's Tackle

Great video Rick! Two days straight fishing in the rain, and you still had a big smile on your face. It must have been fun. Noticed you weren't sitting much though. grin.gif

------------------
Good Luck & Good Fishing. Lucky

Please, let us know what you think of this video right here?

Thanks for your participation.

Your comments below are very much appreciated smile.gif

{Just click "Post Reply" and fire off your toughts to us} smile.gif

Thanks! smile.gifsmile.gif

I thought it was a great video, thanks!

I was waiting to hear which lake this was filmed on as the guide mentioned what a great job the DNR has done on this particular lake with species management.

Can you provide the lake's name?

------------------
Chells

To help a bit, how about providing insight/suggestions on the quality, location , setting etc of the film....you no the "details" For those who watched it.

I think Rick would like that as well!

Jim

Thanks Jim,
I would like comments from you folks who watch the action and location of the hot bite on this video what you think.

Chells, Watch the video and figure it out if you want specifics on the location of this hot walleye bite.

I think any audio issues might be my own computer, but this was a particularly good video. Despite the fishing success, it looked like a fine day for a fireplace and a mug of coffee.........