• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Striker Ice Gear

NEMPLSFisherMan

Has anyone seen these of tried them out? I saw them at the Ice Show and they were way cheaper then the other ice fishing suits out there. Was going to buy one, but didn't pull the trigger. I finally found them online and might pull the trigger now. But I first wanted people thoughts about this ice fishing suit. Thanks!

a buddy of mine bought a set durig the show. He was ready to pull the trigger on some Ice Armor but the cost was a deciding factor. They felt a little heavier than the Ice Armor but I did not think that it was not worth worrying about. I am sure he will see this post and let you know.

Pulled the trigger and bought the suit. Went to Korky's in WBL to try it on and try the other suits on. For the price difference, I had to get the Striker Ice gear. All suits felt the same. The Striker Ice jacket was lighter then the others. I have been out a few times and boy do I stay warm. Why haven't I had a suit before. Just awesome. My buddy doesn't believe that the Striker Ice gear isn't as warm as his Extreme Ice Armor suit, so we are gonna switch suits for our next outing. I will post how it goes. I am sure there will be no difference, except for the pricing.

My wife bought me the Striker Ice suit for Christmas. I was a little sceptical at first because i had never heard of this brand before, and i had thoughts of returning it. I had to go to Korky's to exchange the bibs for a different size and after talking to the guy there i decided to keep the suit and give it a try. I have been out with it now 6 times in some pretty cold weather and have found it to be very warm and very comfortable. So far I am very happy with it.