• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Marriage

Some of you know him as DARK CLOUD some know him as JAy. He took the big step yesterday and got ingaged to beth.I dont know what season would be a good one for a wedding as he is tied up with hunting or fishing all year long.

Congratulation to Jay and Beth . . .hmmm, Tank, that will be a tough one to figure out as to when. Perhaps he should just ask her and get use to the idea that she will have the right answer . . . he just has to nod his head and say "Yes deer, I mean dear . . ."

Congrats to both of you!!!

The date for the wedding should be the first Saturday after southern muzzle season ends. Worst case scenario is youll be in the final stages of processing the last deer of the season that morning and the odds of safe ice within 100 miles will be in Beths favor!!! smile

Congrats again..

Hey DC, congratulations to you and Beth !!

How was your summer? Lite-line and I POUNDED the perch on Erie this fall. L-L had over 600 in 2 weeks from just one spot we fished. I would have done as good, but I had to go visit the hospital for a week during the best fishing.

Of course L-L had to call me while I was in the hospital and had to sing to me...

Ha, Ha, Ha.... ha, ha, ha, We got 136 today and threw back everything under 10" after the first 50 of which were all over 9"....

THAT's what fishing friends are for !!!

I sold the Lund and bought a bigger Starcraft... You should see it rigged for perch. It's a great boat to fish out of...

394282909.jpg

Here's my grandson driving...

389581790.jpg

Tank,

Long time no see !!

Wait 'till you have 3 DC jr's to take fishing !!

Bill