• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

SHED HUNTING THREAD - PICs INCLUDED

HT, what a set. I have an antler that looks some what like that. A couple deer in this one area I shed hunt have huge split twos. This is my first time on here so I will post some picks later. Might have to ask for some help.

I will post some picks later. Might have to ask for some help.

Hit the "Reply" button below this text box. Then you will see the square above with the blue arrow. Then it's as lungdeflator said.

You could also look in the "Photography" forum for help. There's a sticky on top that spells out how to upload pics to your post and avitar.

It's here:

http://www.hotspotoutdoors.com/forum/ubb...s_h#Post1219014

Welcome and good luck. We'd love to see your photos.

Got out for a quick walk when my 5 year old said she wantd to go out! Aftr 50 yds she found a 4 pt side I dont know who was moe suprised or excited! Sh was pumped and walked a lot! I found a nice one that was ayear old too full-2263-6575-img00110_20110305_1547.jp Daughter with a big one dad found

full-2263-6576-img00107_20110305_1539.jp

full-2263-6577-img00109_20110305_1543.jp

full-2263-6579-sheds2011001.jpg

full-37697-6631-0129111039.jpg

full-37697-6632-0214111625.jpg

full-37697-6633-0306112103.jpg

The first shed was found 1/29/11 the second shed was found 2/14/11. This is a set! i saw the buck in stand 12/28/10. The second shed was found after we had a warm week 2 feet away from the first shed.

full-37697-6636-0303111736.jpg

full-37697-6637-0303111809.jpg

Found this monster 3/3/11. I am very interested in this buck since i have seen him every day for the last 3 months where i feed. I noticed he was missing a one side. I decided to go for a walk right before dark and within about 10 min saw a few drops of blood and about 50 feet from the first drop i found the shed. He lost his other side today, but with this snow we are receiving now it will be hard to find.

Was out this last weekend for a little bit in the metro and only came up with two dead does. I cannot wait for this snow to melt. I was still going through areas yesterday up over the knee. With the warm up that is predicted this week, hopefully we'll be seeing a lot of bare ground this weekend.

Wow bety thats a freak deer there, really cool match! Matchset your on a roll there!

I pulled my first one today in a pine plantation. Just a little 3 pt side but its still great to get on the board. And I accomplished my goal of finding one in the snow so that was nice. Id post a pic but I cant get the pics from my phone onto the computer.

Wow bety thats a freak deer there, really cool match! Matchset your on a roll there!

I pulled my first one today in a pine plantation. Just a little 3 pt side but its still great to get on the board. And I accomplished my goal of finding one in the snow so that was nice. Id post a pic but I cant get the pics from my phone onto the computer.

Email from your phone to your email or you can send it striaght to photobucket well thats if you have texting