• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

some green eye candy from the north

ryan johnson

Ya Ryan...your kill'n me...you know that too...don't ya? smirk

This is just the start. There will be real giants caught this year with all the high water late into the fall...just wait.

But...they ain't slouch's either, nice Sumo Green's guys!

Ryan J is on my short list of likely candidates to put a confirmed 20 lb class larger walleye on the ice up there.

He has the river dialed in now, he knows some of the key patterns we found for the biggest eyes on the river, and he puts the time in to make the opportunity arise.

It will not surprise me when it happens, it's just a matter of whom will get the thrill.

I'm not Guiding North at this time. But there are several guide options up there, depending on what type of trip your looking for.

Try contacting "Cats on the Red", latter this week, as they are at the St.Paul Ice Show right now.

just a couple of pictures from the first outing this morning..we only went out for a few hours to see if the big ones were holding where they should be!

Well, better luck next time, Ryan. Hope you can find some big ones on your next outing. Hah! smile