• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
JigginIsLife

Anyone Try Those Waxie Kits???

I have seen those kits for sale in I think the Outdoors mag and I am wondering if anyone has tried this, does it take long, how many do you get... pretty much all the questions... a little info would be appreciated.

Thanks guys

they do work but you have to stay on top of them or they will begin to smell follow the directions to a T

I have tried to raise waxies as well, make sure you keep your temperature right to the directions. Also keep the lid very tight because they will find their way out and you will have flys in the spring, in your house smile. I found it easier to order a 1000 bulk through the mail.

I have tried to raise waxies as well, make sure you keep your temperature right to the directions. Also keep the lid very tight because they will find their way out and you will have flys in the spring, in your house smile. I found it easier to order a 1000 bulk through the mail.

Where can I find the 1000 bulk waxworms?

Jim is right, or any bait dealer sould beable to get them for you. I have also talked real nice to the manager at the local gas station for them. I keep them in the fridge and take out a few every fishing trip.