• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
schmitty3

LA Vikings

Isn't the suspense and drama of the Vikings exactly what's needed in Hollywood?

The Vikings wouldn't even tweak the drama meter out there. wink

Go ahead and leave, unless someone shows me some hard data on how it makes fiscal sense. I have a hard time coughing up money for this when classroom sizes are off the charts and there are more cuts coming. I like football, but there needs to be some priorities set.

Blah blah. How many more times are we going to hear this? It is the same old stuff we have all heard for a LONG time now. It just will not happen. The Chargers or Jaguars have a better chance of relocating than the Vikings do.

Now that we have a GOP-controlled legislature, we'll find some way to have the many pay for the benefit of a few.

Blah blah. How many more times are we going to hear this? It is the same old stuff we have all heard for a LONG time now. It just will not happen. The Chargers or Jaguars have a better chance of relocating than the Vikings do.

Exactly. The Twins were going to "vanish" and everything seems to have worked out there.

Build the Vikings a stadium, we did it for the Twins and look how that turned out. I just wish they would build a stadium NOT in the Twin Cities, maybe around Shakopee would be best place.

If they leave, fine, I will watch them on TV. If they stay, fine, I will watch them on TV. Either way I don't care where they call home.

Now that we have a GOP-controlled legislature, we'll find some way to have the many pay for the benefit of a few.

You got it backwards and that regime was sent packing on Nov 2nd.

The racino idea will most likely become a reality which is great because it will be completely voluntary contributions by those who play the slots, etc. that help pay for the new stadium. It's the best option out there right now outside of the Vikings owner's building it themselves, considering that the state is $5-6 Billion in the hole.

+1. The racino will be approved and everyone will be happy. There is no way the state legislature will let the Vikes walk.