• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
pansK

Strategic Fishing Systems Contour Elite

Has anyone used the contour elite? or have one of these? I'm thinking about getting one but I want to find out if it is worth the chunk of money.

I Love it, it's a tool I continue to learn a lot from, and it from me. It's a great journal to keep from forgetting key patterns too. Tons of Kewl features.

New upgrades for the MN and WI versions of the Contour Elite is soon to released too. Current registered users will be notified on how to run the update to the MN and WI versions by e-mail.

FYI New Product Release: The New LOTW Rainy, and the New Dakota's versions will be released very soon.

I just got the nod from them on it today...I'm pumped...can't wait to get them loaded and ready to rock. I have plans for them on the ice.

smile

FYI New Product Release: The New LOTW Rainy, and the New Dakota's versions will be released very soon.

smile

In time for my wife to buy it for me this Christmas??? laugh Please oh please!! laugh

I like the 3d view. However, I didn't see a way to add a waypoint while in 3d view mode. Is that possible?

You can't add a waypoint while in 3D mode. You would need to go back to the map viewer mode and add a waypoint, line or area. Then, when you view that area in 3D, those points should show up. Great suggestion for the next version!

I purchased this software, and it is nifty to say the least. If you are upgrading from the LM Contour Pro, you will really appreciate the new user interface, and the 3d capabilities.

Just so you all know, this is not a package that allows you load contours onto a handheld GPSr, but it does exchange tracks and waypoints both ways. For contours on a handheld, you will need either a chip to plug into the unit directly, or the garmin mapsource cdrom/dvdrom version to upload.