• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
bowhunt

Ice Saw at Ice Fishing Show?

Does anyone know if there will be any buddy selling Fish Toy Ice Saws at the ice fishing show? I really need to buy one, but I don't want to pay shipping and have to wait for the mail if I don't have too.

Thanks for the info,

Bowhunt

Thanks for the info, hopefully they save me one. Do you know, will they be there on Friday? I will probably be there right when the show opens.

Bowhunt

Ill be at the booth friday I believe, merk said their were saws going to be sold so stop by the MDAA booth

im not sure what day im going to go, but going to stop down for a few hours and walk around!

What day are u all going down>?

Does anyone know if anyone will be selling Spears? I think I have one picked out, but if I can find one for a similar price at the show I might pick it up.

Thanks,

Bowhunt

dont know about that, have to look around, Im pretty sure their was 3 diff vendors last year that sold spears so look carefully n Im sure you'll see some...

I talked to merkman at the show on friday at 4PM and at that time they only had 2 ice saws left and the spear that they had forsale.

Talkin about saws I need mine sharpened it cuts half strength right now...

one fish for 3 all day adventures so pretty slow but the weather was pretty goofy...

laska can you tell us of the polar plunge whistle

Seems to be clamming up about this one. I took a jab in another thread with no response?

Maybe once his seeds drop back down he'll fill us in!

I suuuupppppoooossseee iiitttsss haarddd tttoooo tttyyyppe wwwiiitht yyooouuurrr ttteeeeeeetttthhh ccchhhhaaattteeerrrinnnnggg aaalll thhhe tttiiimmmeeee laugh

cant go far with out hearing about it..

Research and development for your decoys maybe grin

No it weas just a rare incident involving me helping out another spear guy, I listed to him he said grab the shack rope- i did then he walked straight forward I followed and walked right into his spear hole. went up to mid thighs but got lucky cuz he didnt have a sturgeon spear hole like I cut. and I had insulated carharts which are pretty waterproof and saved 50% of my legs from getting completely drenched. Needless to say any shack I see where I help Im moving the shack away from the spearhole first.

hahaha yeah, working on a flanel pattern and a carhart colored fish...