• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Firearms training

Sheephead Slayer

My 14 year old daughter expressed interest in hunting with me for the first time this year. She ended up going out with me and sat with me for 4 hours! She never complained once, I started to notice she was crunching her toes and moving her feet alot, I asked her how her feet were and she said " frozen solid Dad but I'm o.k" I was so proud smile Yes I brought her in.

Anyways she asked how to get her license and I explained it to her...my question is does anyone know how I can get a gift certificate for this so I can surprise her for Christmas ? Yes, I will get her something girlie also smile

Thanks for any help you have.

Kevin

I don't know anyone who has done the firearm safety class recently, but you could sign her up and get a card with a deer on it or something and write inside when the class is scheduled for.

If the funds are available you could also consider a lifetime license, the younger the person is you buy for the better the deal is over time. smile