• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Can anyone identify this grass mat brand?

The artificial grass/cattails in the photo are made of palm leaves and are very durable when folded. Problem is, I can't find a brand name. The grass mats I've seen at GM seemed pretty flimsy compared to this. The blades are quite large...most I've seen online are narrow. This is the material I'd like to use on my boat blind if I can find it.

Sorry about the lousy photo.

full-31143-3848-grass1.jpg

Hmmm. I couldn't find anything about Ghost Grass...you might be right. The guy who owns this blind thinks he got the grass at Wally World.

I don't think it looks like the Fast Grass I've seen on their HSOforum.

It kind of looks like the grass mats on the WFO (wildfowleroutfitter) HSOforum. Anyone have any experience with that stuff?

It is the stuff from Wal mart. I looked but can't find it either. I know they had it at the forest lake store a few years ago. It was cheap too. I think I paid like $ 9 for a 4x5 piece. Just like with anything you find these days if you like it you had better buy lots cause after a year you will no longer be able to find that brand, model etc....