• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

fish hole buddy products

usmtsrocks

Hey all, I ordered a slush bucket online through this company at icerig.com about 3-4 weeks ago and still havent received it, when it said you would get it in 6-8 days. I send emails and have called with no response on where my order is. Anyone else ordered online through them and if so did you receive your order? Anyone know anything more about them? Kinda frustrated!

I might call the CC company and cancel the charge to your card if they do not reply or answer the phone soon.

I have no idea where they are located but they could be going to the Ice show and be on the road and closed for the week. if I could not get through to them, I would cancel the sale just to be safe.

They look like a legit company but nowadays, who knows.

I would call Unclaimed Freight in Milaca, they may be able to help you out. Unclaimed Freight is the retail store for Fish Hole Buddy products. I just picked up some hole covers and slush bucket at the Milaca store last weekend. Can't wait to get the house on the lake to try them out!

Just talked to Milaca and they have been receiving numerous calls on people not getting their orders. Fish Hole Buddy Products and icerig.com are not associated at all with Milaca and seems to be a scam!! I gotta contact my CC company and see if I can cancel, but I'll probably be out 40 bucks. What a joke!

I ordered and ended up not getting anything and put in a dispute and got a credit restored...call milaca unclaimed freight to buy any of there products...because I really do like their rattle reels and rod holders and covers....he wont call you back (Jim at icerig.com) and he may return an email but brian at milaca is the distributor and helped me out....DO NOT BUY anything from icerig.com....youll have to wait 30days to put in a dispute with your credit card but call them and let them know...youll get it back