• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Cold-Snap Gear?

I love mine, great value for the price IMHO. The first pair I owned had a problem with one of the buckles. Brought it over to Vexilar and they told me to grab a new pair off their rack ... no questions asked. Got to love that they stand behind their product.

If you've never owned a pair of ice fishing bibs, you'll be kicking yourself for not pulling the trigger sooner. Especially if you do a lot of tip up fishing or hole hopping. Your knees will thank you - built in padding and dry.

You will like them! However, they are not waterproof. They do repel water pretty well but I have always sprayed my Cold Snap suits with Camp Dry. I usually will apply 2 coats to the suit. I would recommend doing this outside and leave it in the garage or outside to "air out" after because the odor is very strong. I have never been cold in any of the bibs I have had. I have also never had a problem with durability.

Mills FF just had the bibs and jacket for $84.99 each, any size, which is an awesome price. I think the bibs normally run around $100 or slightly more, and the jacket in that $110-120 range. I would think there will be several vendors at the show that are selling them reasonably.