• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Pictures of you snowmobile!

Righty

Google Images smile

Info on it though:

Wyatt Kram, from up in North Dakota, is one of those guys, and last year got the itch to combine a 1980 John Deere Liqufire snowmobile and a 1977 John Deere 210 lawn mower.

"It rides pretty well, the suspension is smooth and pretty comfortable for sitting on your butt the whole time. At first it seems like it would be tippy but then you realize that it won’t tip that easily. The top speed is 45mph and it gets there pretty quickly. So far it has performed well in every situation it has been in, I have yet to get it in really deep snow but judging by what it has been in I think it will do well."

SnowMower_6445_1000.jpg

Hey Steve,

Thanks, really like these 2. The suspensions are incredible compared to the Trails. Just got back from a couple days on Red and a couple days riding up in the Tower/Ely area.

I sold the Trails on C list to a guy from outside of Thunder Bay. He wanted a couple clean utility sleds for his family and for moose/bear/deer hunting around his property.

PS: fishing was tough on red, tho it was -37 there on thursday AM crazy Trails all around Tower and Ely were amazing!!!!!! Hope this warm up doesnt last too long, want to head back up in March.

I was on the Dakota county trails on Sunday and they were still good in the morning but were getting pretty bad in spots in the afternoon. I would imagine by now they are junk. Winter probably isn't done yet though.

LightningBG,

WOW that's crazy how did you ever get that out, do I dare ask the story behind that picture!?

We were out in Colorado playing around in a giant bowl near the top of a mountain. The walls were real steep in areas and I was heading down after climbing as high as I could. There was a little bump under the snow that was too much of a transition to pull through, so it stuck (pic below). We all had shovels with, so we just dug it out and continued on. In the background, one of my buddy's is stuck too. It was a common occurrence that day.

95a2b478.jpg

Thanks sticknstring, been looking to get back into snowmobiling again since my brother got one last year it's been 3 years since I owned some sleds but this time I wanted a bigger and longer track w/reverse so not to kill my back.

mr

Reverse would sure be nice. I take pride in bending over and lifting that heavy thing around. That Xtra 10 about kills me too. Man, I could really use a new sled. grin

Here's mine... pre-accident. It's actually a '98 XC 600 with a '95 XCR Hood on her.

full-9397-6518-picture041.jpg