• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Pictures of you snowmobile!

Righty

wow It pulls a portable across the lake pretty good. I'm kind of partial to it actually. I guess I prefer sitting down when I ride.

dtro, I have a 2 up trail sled as well and love it for ice fishing and riding trails. I guess you, must have missed where it said "show your race sleds" at the top! grin

I do have to admit....

last year on a trip I had a steering linkage break in one of the sleds I borrowed to a friend. He weighs about 260, so I had him take my sled and I (being only 200) hoped on the back with another friend who has a 2 up like Dtros. It got us back to the truck so we could get a trailer, but man did I feel "not straight". And its scary on back with no control over whats happening.

Nice to have one in the group though for situations like that.

The 1969 ice fishing machine. Pulling power of this scorpion always amazes people out on the ice.

full-26818-3868-img_7695.jpg

I'm not sure if she's still got it, but a neighbor of mine had one of these in the garage that will never be ridden again. The only thing wrong with it that I could tell is the left ski is bent.

I had one when I was in grade school and me and a friend would work on it all week just to get it to run good enough to ride for a few hours on a Sat or Sun. That and a big upgrade to a John Deer Trail Fire a few years later were the shiz for their time.

Repost from last year, but here are my sleds - not pictured is also a 1988 Indy 400 that I traded a canoe for smile Runs like a champ! The dogs are getting a bit old at 10, but they still run like champs too, just not as far, ha! They are part husky.

IMG_0541.JPG