• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Lure Lightning

St. Paul Ice Show

So what are your must gets at the ice show. I cant wait for the ice show this year. On my list of must gets. New Venom slip bobber glow style, new ice auger strikemaster, new lakemaps chip, lots of new jigs as always and maybe a couple beers as i will be down at our booth all weekend. Stop by and say HI

Free shot of brandy and a $10 Strikemaster hoodie!

Where do you get a free shot of brandy?

Will they still sell you a hoodie if you're a jiffy user? wink

I get a new auger this year. What can I expect to pay for a strikelite 2?

I need to get instructions on how to grease the moving parts on my hydralic lift system on the DreamShack, if they are at the show.

Fishing line for all my ice rigs. Thinking about trying the sonic Fishing line. But I have been very happy using the fireline ice line.

I am thinking about getting a Flasher for my Girlfriend. I am extremely happy with my Marcum. But have been eyeballing the ice 45. Two rods to replace the two I broke.

I get a new auger this year. What can I expect to pay for a strikelite 2?

I would think about 20% off what they sell for in stores. If you really want to knuckle the price down you could go to a booth ask for a discount, then go to a different booth get a price from them, they tell the first guy about the discount the 2nd guys is giving you.

I buy most of my stuff from the Marine General booth.

If I get there I will stop in and chat Randy. Must be something there I can use or I can just chat with all there.

It's always fun seeing some you only see a few times a season.

Strikemaster usually has a big table with sweatshirts, etc. I got one a few years ago and need another one!

A couple Jason Mitchell meatsticks, TB perch sweatheart rod, JR's diamond jigs/spoons and a new Otter Lodge. If I have any money left I may even get a brew and braught.

New hub house, some quick strike rigs and any other trinkets I think look interesting.

Look for The Natural Rig by Bigtooth tackle co.

I don't think they have a booth at the show, but perhaps some of the other retail vendors will be selling their product.

Best quick strike rig on the market IMO.

gonna find someone to sell me a adapter and a nils auger bit so i can convert my strike-lite into a 4 stroke nils.

I can't wait. Brandy infused shopping is a little dangerous, but fun. I need a new sweatshirt anyway.

Do all vendors pretty much sell everything for some kind of discount? Specifically, rods and lures.

can you expect discounts on TB rods?

Reasonably sure that you can expect a 5-10% discount on TB rods, but don't quote me on that.

would like to get a TB rod but only have the extra $$ to get one. Most of the local lakes i fish im after crappies, but make 2 or 3 trips up north for some walleye action. Would the perch sweatheart fit my situation???

for walleyes I use lindy rattlin flyers alot otherwise usually just a regular jig with and without slip bobber.

I want to try and make it up to the show just not sure with the weather/snow if i will be able to make it or not.

thanks in advance