• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

St. Paul Ice Show

Lure Lightning

So what are your must gets at the ice show. I cant wait for the ice show this year. On my list of must gets. New Venom slip bobber glow style, new ice auger strikemaster, new lakemaps chip, lots of new jigs as always and maybe a couple beers as i will be down at our booth all weekend. Stop by and say HI

Fishing line for all my ice rigs. Thinking about trying the sonic Fishing line. But I have been very happy using the fireline ice line.

I am thinking about getting a Flasher for my Girlfriend. I am extremely happy with my Marcum. But have been eyeballing the ice 45. Two rods to replace the two I broke.

I get a new auger this year. What can I expect to pay for a strikelite 2?

I would think about 20% off what they sell for in stores. If you really want to knuckle the price down you could go to a booth ask for a discount, then go to a different booth get a price from them, they tell the first guy about the discount the 2nd guys is giving you.

I buy most of my stuff from the Marine General booth.

New hub house, some quick strike rigs and any other trinkets I think look interesting.

Look for The Natural Rig by Bigtooth tackle co.

I don't think they have a booth at the show, but perhaps some of the other retail vendors will be selling their product.

Best quick strike rig on the market IMO.

would like to get a TB rod but only have the extra $$ to get one. Most of the local lakes i fish im after crappies, but make 2 or 3 trips up north for some walleye action. Would the perch sweatheart fit my situation???

for walleyes I use lindy rattlin flyers alot otherwise usually just a regular jig with and without slip bobber.

I want to try and make it up to the show just not sure with the weather/snow if i will be able to make it or not.

thanks in advance