• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
DonBo

Wisconsin Permits Due THIS FRIDAY!

The application deadline for the spring 2011 season is December 10, 2010.

Spring 2011 Wild Turkey Season Dates

The spring wild turkey season consists of 6 time periods that run for 5 days each. When applying for a permit, keep in mind that the more time period choices and zones you select on your application, the greater your chances are of receiving a permit. The dates for the 2011 Spring Turkey Season are as follows:

A) April 13 - 17

B) April 20 - 24

C) April 27 - May 1

D) May 4 - 8

E) May 11 - 15

F) May 18 - 22

What’s Required: To hunt wild turkeys in Wisconsin, a valid permit (carcass tag), spring turkey license, and Turkey Stamp are required. Permits are distributed using a preference drawing. To receive a permit to hunt wild turkeys in Wisconsin, you must apply by submitting an application. The application deadline for the spring 2011 season is December 10, 2010. Applications cost $3 and are available at any DNR Service Center, Licensing Agent, or by applying online. Successful applicants will be notified via mail by early February.

Leftover Permits: If spring turkey permits remain after the preference drawing is complete, remaining permits will be issued at a date and time to be determined later. Leftover permits will be made available for purchase until the quota is met. The fee for those permits is $10 for residents and $15 for nonresidents. All hunters will also be required to pay the spring turkey license and stamp fee, unless they have previously purchased the license or stamp, or are a 2011 Conservation Patron license holder. Residents and nonresidents will have equal opportunity to purchase these permits. Purchasing these permits will not affect your preference status for future spring or fall turkey permit drawings. Purchases are limited to one permit per day.

I keep considering it, but they have so many leftover permits that I think I will just wait for that and focus on MN and SD like I did last year.

We've applied for a later time period (E). Hopefully I'll be able to grab one of those leftover permits so if the chance to take a double comes up....... smile

I love getting the extra permits.We have two most years and then hunt a later season buy a third if I'm not playing in a ball tourney.