• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Showdown Troller Mod/Pics

bee

I have taken some time to try and make the Troller more mobile. This allows one to sit and fish then get up and do a new hole with minimal things to move. Xducer goes in pocket if desired when moveing. Location keeps troller in eye contact and can be strapped to either leg. You can fish from your Wheeler or Sled. I,m makeing some more if someone wants to PM me.

openwater2010321.jpg

openwater2010318.jpg

openwater2010320.jpg

Lol, nice looking Mod Bee, like you as soon as I got my Showdown Troller I started looking at ways to mod my bucket so I could quickly set the SD in something on the bucket. I may end up buying the docking station for the Troller but I have a Vex for more permanent fishing. So far I have experimented with a few different things. I took an extra modular wall holder I had and cut one side off so that the SD could sit in there. I may rivet it to the top of the bucket like this, add some padding and transducer arm bolt off the bottom and be done with it. I also experimented with adding a clamp to the holder so I could attach the whole holder to the bucket and remove it as needed, maybe clamp it to my sled side or whatever is near.

BucketMod1.jpg

bucketmod3.jpg

I have 2 more mods in the works. One I will try tommorow as it is prototyped. The other needs a pail and I will do that tommorow after fishing. Hope to have some pics tommorow of Fish On. Not much open water left.

I have 2 more mods in the works. One I will try tommorow as it is prototyped. The other needs a pail and I will do that tommorow after fishing. Hope to have some pics tommorow of Fish On. Not much open water left.

Looking forward to see what you come up with, I really wanted to get this universal gps ATV mount for it. except it costs $60 which is why I was looking for a cheaper mod. This is the exact holder they had the display troller on when I went to a store.

gpsholder.jpg