• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Brad B

ice saws

how many companies make them and what is the price range for them. I am looking to get one but would like to get something good and if I can from a local source.

double diamond makes ice saws $200 im not sure you can go to doublediamond.com he lives in plato mn

Brad I use a Fishtoys saw and to me is it is by far the best that I have use to date. Fishtoys are also one of our sponsors and Wayne takes a lot of pride in what he turns out. You will not be disappointed with Fishtoys saws I know that I'm not.

opps forgot to mention that you can do that. When I go out on first is I only take my ice saw with now as you can chip the hole with it and cut it as well.

Fish's Ice saw... all I gotta say $120 new I believe it pays itself off very quickly!

Brad click on the Fishtoys logo under the bowfishing and spearing header and that should help you out alot.

yea I looked at that but thought that nils also makes a saw. I will probably just get the fishtoy one.

i will also give a nod towards fishtoys icesaw!!!!! couple years ago at the ice show i had a conversation with a guy from reeds, he said about every icesaw they sold came back because of real poor quality, so be careful on what you buy!!!!!

I have a fish toys one bought it last year great saw, they sell them at cabelas and you can order them from him direct. I looked into the nils ones but heard they arent that great, better augers then saws.

I thought I seen them at cabelas before but I wasn't sure if it was nils or fish toys.

A little off topic but I thought i'd throw this tip out. A hard sided gun case works great for transporting ice saws. Keeps the edges from getting banged up.

they sell both there. If you ever want to try my saw out let me know i only live 10 min away from you pretty much

I'll have to take you up on your offer to try it out. A good test spot would be the lake you live on. how thick is the ice out there. was there last year and did good on the crappies. I'll contact you so check all the sites we follow.

thanks. let me know. there is some crappies calling my name saying come and catch us.

My son bought a nils a few years ago, used it 2x, then took my fishtoy saw for a season. He bought a fish toy saw, but had a hard time selling the nils