• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
AB13

St. Paul Ice Fishing Show

I heard it from a friend that St. Paul was hosting an Ice fishing show next weekend? I was wondering if anybody has ever gone and if it is worth my time and money? Usually if it has to do with fishing or hunting I am in, but I dont want to go south to waste my time on something stupid when I know I could go north to actually fish and have fun!!

i have gone for many years. i travel in from lester prairie and it is great to see some new stuff. see some of the people from here and yes there are always good deals for the show. and then there are the dream to have fishhouses that are on display. ... paul

I think its great. My buddies and i go every year and make a day of it. Its pretty cool to see the new things people come up with. You can get some pretty good deals out there too.

One bad thing is, drooling over the awesome wheelhouses and trying to figure out how to sneak one under the wife's radar!

we go suppost to be the biggest ever this year according to their site does get really crowded but that is why im going friday morning

I travel all the way from Illinois to go. It is worth it. There are always deals on electronics(all brands). Seeing faces I might not see any other time of the year is cool too. Last year the Kahtoola micro spikes were the find of the year for me. Only a week away, can't wait.

It’s a great event. I have spent the last few years at the St. Paul ice show working the Marcum booth and really enjoyed it. Tons of products, information and just a lot of great ideas. Sadly this year I won't be making it as I am scheduled to be at Cabelas in East Grand Forks for their Ice Classic. I would make the trip to the ice show or ice classics just to get in on the deals. Some of the best prices you will see all year.

I have never been to it but I think I will go this year. Decided to get an Arctic Armor suit and figured I should be able to try one on and get a deal there somewhere.

we go suppost to be the biggest ever this year according to their site does get really crowded but that is why im going friday morning

I was looking at their HSOforum and it said they don't open until 1pm on Friday. Just thought I would warn you in case you weren't aware.

I am looking forward to the show this year

I will be at the fishing for life area saturday and sunday.

I am mabye hoping to get a Nils auger there too...

We will be going, just not sure what day yet.

Looking for multiple items and to see the new gadgetry.

Cyberfish come find me at the Otter booth or maybe at the Nils booth and I will fill ya in on any deals to be had at the show on a Nils. There is always something like a free blade or something. If your looking for a 8" get it the 1st day because they are selling like crazy already and I have a feeling they will be hard to find after the 1st day like they were 2 years ago. All other sizes should be fine but the 8"ers. I know the 8" hand augers went like mad.

Cyberfish come find me at the Otter booth or maybe at the Nils booth and I will fill ya in on any deals to be had at the show on a Nils. There is always something like a free blade or something. If your looking for a 8" get it the 1st day because they are selling like crazy already and I have a feeling they will be hard to find after the 1st day like they were 2 years ago. All other sizes should be fine but the 8"ers. I know the 8" hand augers went like mad.

Hi Northlander, I will do that, thanks, but how will I know who is you? shocked

I was thinking of getting the 6", since my main ice fishing activity is panfish tournaments. my partner has one and it is so light and fast.

why are the 8 inchers so popular? arethey as light and fast as the 6? I might consider an 8 if so

Johny too bad I wont see ya this year. Who is going to keep Marshal under control? wink

I think his wife will be stopping by and checking on him. grin