• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I bought a box of random muzzy items from someone, and I'm not sure what type of sabots were included. There was a box of 250gr T/C shockwave super glide bonded sabots, but it was empty and the contents were spread all over.

The box said they were spire point bullets with polycarbonate tips. My problem is that some of the bullets have red tips, some have blue tips, and some don't have any tips in them at all and they are hollow. Also, there were both black and yellow sabots. Does anyone know if these are different grain sizes or what the differences in these items are?

Thanks for the help.

The superglide sabots are yellow and have two petals. They work best in guns that have such tight bores it is hard to losd most other sabots. I am pretty sure the 250 grain shockwaves that came packaged with them would have the blue tips

The only way of telling what the grain size is on these is to weigh them TC sells Yellow tip in 200 250 and 300. They are described as a farther shooting sabot with 3 inch less drop at two hundred yards. Blue tips come in 250 and 300 grain. This bullet is for hard hitting! Will pierce hide and destroy bone with ease it is made to kill even the biggest animal such as moose and elk! The hollow points providing that they are Mag Express can come in 240 250 and 300 grain. Sure fire hollow points come only in 230 grain. Magnum express are for superior range and accuracy. Sure Fire are just like a mag express only cheaper and more economical. you can tell the difference between these two because one has smooth projectile and the other has two lines in the middle going around the projectile! Good Luck!