• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
fishersofmen

Taurus wont start after new battery

04 Taurus w/59,000mi. This car has always ran great. Wife went to start it this morning and battery was dead, would not turn over. I put a new battery in and I checked to make sure it would start. Started right up and ran fine so I turned it off. A couple hours later my wife went to leave and it wouldn't run. I went out to start it and it turns over great and pops off hear and there but will not run now?? I am totally confused. Is it just coincidence that my battery went dead and now in the same day I have another problem?

Thanks for any help!

Same thing airjer, constantly fires like it wants to run but wont run.

It would be one thing if this just happend apart from the battery, just seems very strange that it happend right after the battery going dead and now replaced.

I talked to someone who said I maybe didn't let the car run long enough for the computer to reset itself after I put the new battery in and it could have messed something up? I unhooked the battery for half an hour, hooked it back up, started it and let it run for a while and now it starts and runs fine. Strange. confused