• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Strikemaster Customer Service__A+

Was up on a week long fishing trip and in the middle of it my handle on my month old Solo broke midway through a hole... mad Luckily I own a Strikemaster!! grin I called their A+ customer service department while I was still on the lake and they shipped out a new handle that same day! I got it the next day, and was back in business!

Thanks Strikemaster!

Tap

Was up on a week long fishing trip and in the middle of it my handle on my month old Solo broke midway through a hole... mad Luckily I own a Strikemaster!! grin I called their A+ customer service department while I was still on the lake and they shipped out a new handle that same day! I got it the next day, and was back in business!

Thanks Strikemaster!

Tap

Now when they start a mobile same day service out on the lakes they will have the best service in the world!! laugh But one day is pretty darn good! wink

I bought a SM lazer mag ultra the year they came out(9 inch 3 blade), the first year it would itself throught the ice. second year it was a little harder, thrid year would not cut even with new blades. Long story short, took it SM, no questions asked, they replaced the auger shaft and even the two extra set of blades I had.

This is my third winter with my new Strikemaster, first year they covered the two services under warrenty. Last winter they charged me $70 each for 2 services. This winter they once again charged me $70. I've drilled maybe 75 holes with the auger and have had it in 5 times to be tuned up = almost $200, got every excuse including the gas mixture so i measured it exact, still didn't run, couldn't drill 2 holes without restarting it. I will say it does run good right now, but i've only got about a dozen holes since last service. They are pretty fast but i still give the SM service a solid D-....

Well, I brought in my auger last Friday at about 10:00am. When I went inside there was about 10 other guys in there with their augers or picking up parts. I thought cr%p I am either going to be here all day or have to drop it off and pick it up later. When I left about 20min's later all the other guy's issues had been handled and I found out that I had a cracked weld on my bit but that the pitch was ok. I put on a new blade and ran it over to my buddies who spot welded the thing so I am back in bizz! I have never seen a service place handle and move so many people in and out as fast as they did. wink