• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Latendress having surgery

OnAFly

Apparently he's got a torn labrum in his hip and a sports hernia. Fletcher says he's confident LTD will return before the end of the season. I'm not holding my breath.

Just as he was having a couple of good games in a row, he goes out. Is there something about the ice at the X? Lots of injuries last few years.

What the heck. That just sucks. The have been better then a lot of people expected, but we need all of our players to go anywhere. IS this bad off and early season conditioning? or what? Seems there is never a shortage of grain injuries and hornias in the Wild lockerroom,.

There has been a lot of talk about Lats having a poor work ethic. Rumor has it that he came into training camp way out of shape and that is what triggered his injury. Would not surprise me if it is true. Him and Pouliot both have had poor work ethics in the past and that is why the trade was equal.

He will be out for the rest of the season I am guessing. So now we have him and PMB out indefinitely. I honestly think PMB's career is over but that is a different story.

If guys on this team like Havlat and Koivu start stepping up and performing like they are getting paid to do then we will do okay. We are right down at the bottom of the scoring totals so far this season and nobody is really stepping up as a goal scorer. Cullen, Brunette, Havlat, and Koivu all need to step it up because as we sit Clutterbuck leads the team in goals. That is just pathetic. Number two in goals is a defenseman Burns. If the Wild want to make the playoffs they need more guys to step up their play.