• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Favre must go

flipper

I remember when there was talk about Favre going to the Bears before last season and all I could think was "Lord NO!" I couldn't believe how excited Vikings fans were to have this guy. He's a disruption at this point, nothing more.

Not to say that watching Cutler isn't a roller-coaster in itself...not aware of any pervy texts though.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Look at Peyton Manning how carrpy he has looked with all the injuries to his team. He looks way worse than Farve, but it is way more than his fault."

LOL. Manning is having a down year but you honestly think he looks "way worse than Farve"? There are few qb's this year that have looked worse than favre and I don't know of any that would fit in the category of "way worse". Certainly not manning.

Let's see. wins, td's, qb rating = advantage manning.

losses, interceptions, possible suspensions = advantage favre.

it's not brett's fault that he's old for a qb and quite injured, and give the guy all the credit in the world for toughness but there's probably a reason that most qb's retire before they turn 40 and while he might have a few good games left in him if he were healthy, this season has been nothing less than a train wreck for him.

LOL. Manning is having a down year but you honestly think he looks "way worse than Farve"? There are few qb's this year that have looked worse than favre and I don't know of any that would fit in the category of "way worse". Certainly not manning.

Quote:

11 ints in three games, including 4 pick sixes. No, you're right, he looks great. Not even farve has had stretch close to that bad.

Nothing change the fact that there isnt a QB on the planet that can throw the ball when he is flat on his back and there was nobody to throw it to. Manning is getting hit right up the middle, and he doesnt have his usual weapons. Same fate that Farve suffered ALL YEAR!

who, tjack or farve? farve will start on sunday and every sunday until the end of the season. he's a future hall of famer and nobody is as tough as he is. only a season ending injury will stop him from starting, and in his case it would have to be life threatning. good luck.

Reinhard1, I guess you were smart not to put your money where your mouth is.

Good Luck!!!