• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

4th of July weekend

We have some friends coming here Sat morn at 07:00 to meet up with us and the neighbors. Then we will ride over into WI and meet up with 2 other couples and then just go on a three day ride. No plan, no reservations, just doing whatever the heck we feel like! Any one else have a "no plan" ride coming up? They are a lot of fun!!! Take care and N Joy the Hunt././Jimbo

I was debating on taking the bike to the Fergus Falls area when we head up there Friday afternoon. But with 2 days of rain forecasted, I'm not so sure right now.

I've never done the extended "no plan" type of ride. I have had many days where I've just ridden where ever the road takes me.

Be safe this weekend.

Im riding up to the st cloud area tomorrow and coming back sunday. Then monday morning im riding up to Detroit Lakes.

I'll be just south of DL in Battle Lake, but heading home on Monday. So far it's looking like I'll be making the treck this afternoon on 2 wheels. grin

I put on about 500 in 3 days. 203 each way to my destination and an extra 100 just cruising around the Ottertail Lakes area.

I may be making a day trip tomorrow to who knows where. We haven't decided where we're going yet. I'm kind of hoping to head back down to SE MN to hit some of the roads around Pine Island, Milleville and maybe across the border from Red Wing into Sconnie land.

Come to J&J Powerspots in Faribalult in the morning. There is a cancer poker ride leaving there at 1 PM Great cause, great people!!!

I didn't see your post until the morning of our ride Jim. By that time, we had already set our plans/route.

By the time we arrived home, we had 305 miles logged in for the day. I may be looking to do the same route this weekend if anyone is interested. There's a couple stretches of road that leave a little to be desired, but for the most part, we had a great ride.

There were 37 bikes I think it was so we made some money for breast cancer. I had a pair of 5's so I won nothing!!! Did win a cargo net on a card draw... you can never have too many of those! Next Saturday is the Le Center firemans pork chop run, I have heard that is a great time but I have to be at the St Peter Legion at 2 to open it and the manager needed a day off for a wedding... not his though... Take care and N Joy the Ride././Jimbo