• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Cat Tip of the Day: dtro's Hanging No-Roll Sinker

SteveD

Dude, I think it might be Rob.

Look what Darrenteed posted over at Ghost Village:

I used to mess with Ouija Boards alot. Whenever my friends and I would play around with them one spirit always come thru who called itself Zozo. I have witnessed lots of freaky things when this Zozo would communicate with us. Planchette flying off the board, levitations of both the board and the centerpiece, hell it even told us to take a picture of the thing.

The spirit claimed to have attached itself to a skull necklace that belonged to my x girlfriends son. He is holding it above the board. Many people claim to see odd faces in this image. But the main one is large and looks like an evil clown of sorts.

What I find to be puzzling is many people have written about their experiences with Ouija Boards and they also claim that Zozo has come to them as well. All describe horrifying encounters with similar outcomes. Death, hauntings, suicide, etc.

Some of these stories that I have found online date back to the early nineties, up until the present. Could this somehow be connected with the Zo/Oz phenomena described by Jake Kotze in his blog named "Rant in Z minor?" Or could there also be some link to Jimmy Pages famous Zeppelin 4 symbol? The Kabbalistic beliefs are z's can be replaced with s's.

Anyways I just found it very perplexing that I am not the only one who has had contact with this agressive and nasty spirit/demon/poltergeist/apparition.

Zozo huh?

Pyramids...all the way smile

I corrupted you I see!

Still have enough of those bigguns? Been nearly 15 months since you got any sinkers. Means one of two things:

1. You got a crapload of sinkers

2. You need to go fishing more=)

Next NO MORE CLOWN PICS!!! MY blood pressure goes up..clowns freak me out.