• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
dewey1

VETS

I DONT KNOW IF WE CAN DO THIS ON THE SIGHT, BUT DOES ANYONE HAVE A RECOMENDATION FOR A VET IN THE NORTHERN SUBURBS. I JUST PICKED UP MY FRENCH BRITTANY. 9 WEEKS OLD FRIDAY. WILL NEED A COUPLE MORE ROUNDS OF SHOTS.

How far north are you? I have a 11 month old British Lab. My breeder suggested Inver Grove Heights Pet hospital (just south of 494 and 52). I have never been as happy with a vet as I am with them. My brother recently got a new pup. He too went to IGH and had a very good experience. I am from the north suburbs as well and due to the good experiences I have had the trip down does not bother me.

I use the vet in Champlin. Elm Creek Animal Hospital. The main vet there is well known and does a very good job. I have had my French Brit there since I brought him home and have not had any problems or concerns with my vet care. If poss try and get your appt with Dr Reierson.(sp?) He is the main vet and I like dealing with him the best. I have also heard him on the radio. He does a weekly show on WCCO I believe.

Oak Grove vet clinic isn't to far from you and I have had great experience with them. I'm bringing my new pup in Monday for his 2nd round of shots.

Dan

I went to Ham Lake Vet. I was happy with them. They were just off HWY 65. So they won't be far from you.

Rum River Vet in Anoka is pretty good, but they are definitely not the cheapest option around.

THANKS EVERYONE. I HAVE HEARD A FEW PEOPLE TALK ABOUT OAK GROVE. I THINK I'LL GIVE THEM A TRY. THEIR CLOSE, AND IT SOUNDS LIKE THEIR PRICES ARE DECENT.