• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
HugoBox

Got Weeds?

This was my reward for being the fist one to the access after the lake was chewed up by pleasure boaters and a ton of fisherman yestery.

Not sure how you fellas clean weeds off your trailer when the boat is on but I've found that a hockey stick with one of the bikes hooks on the end of it works great.

weedytrailer.jpg

Thats crazy, I can see another trailer in the backgound that looks the same way. What if you were loading a boat with a bunk trailer with weeds like that, impossible to remove them all.

well i can't speak for lakeshore owners and sailboaters, or any other fishermen for that matter, but i LOVE IT!

Oops - I thought I added the lake to the first post -- White Bear. The access is set up like a funnel to catch all that stuff, especially with a south wind. It was piled in thick enough there that I could barely back the boat off the trailer without gunning it pretty good. Didn't hardly make a cast without pulling floating weeds off my line.

What if you were loading a boat with a bunk trailer with weeds like that, impossible to remove them all.

That was my problem a couple weeks ago, different lake but my trailer looked exactly the same. Picked off all the weeds before loading up the boat. Pulled it out of the water and picked off every last bit I could get at the launch and sprayed off a little more at home with the hose. There were still some weeds caught between the boat and the bunks, but they were pretty much weed jerky a week later when I went to launch the boat again.