• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

For or Against antler point restriction

"Against. Can't eat the bone."

Are you against eating a doe?

Absolutely not. In fact, I'd prefer it. Better tasting for sure but where I hunt we are often a lottery area. I haven't personally taken a deer in quite a few years. My now 16-year old daughter and 16-year old nephew have been doing the dirty work and I won't fault them because they've taken a 10, 3 8's, and 2 6's in the past four years. That isn't to say that I wouldn't enjoy the thrill of dropping a nice 12 or 14.

With that, I'll answer the other question posted by pulleye16. Private land open to public hunting. We hunt on USX property, which is not posted.

The OP should have just put up a poll if he didn't want opinions.

Against the CRIMINALIZATION of shooting deer that don't have enough boney inedible appendage sticking out of their head to meet another man's standards.

If you're for this, don't gripe the next time some "liberal" comes along with more regulations that interfere with your freedom.Funny how so many folks are for more government rules,regs and control of our lives when it suits their own purposes.

Against the CRIMINALIZATION of shooting deer that don't have enough boney inedible appendage sticking out of their head to meet another man's standards.

If you're for this, don't gripe the next time some "liberal" comes along with more regulations that interfere with your freedom.Funny how so many folks are for more government rules,regs and control of our lives when it suits their own purposes.

for....it's not a regulation meant to "take away" or to punish anyone its to manage and sustaian a recource ethically and with some respect to the animal your hunting.