• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
jwmiller33

free 6 gallon gas tank for boat

i have an extra 6 gallon gas tank laying around my garage, and we are moving, and it is either going to get thrown away or given away, in the next 3 days. the tank is at my house in maplewood, and it will either get left there, or i can bring it to our new house in coon rapids, to arrange for someone to pick it up. if i dont hear from someone in 3 days, it is getting tossed in the dumpster. post back on here if you are interested with contact info

tank is in great shape and i would still be using it if i didnt purchase a 12 gallon tank

sound good. i will bring it to our new house in coon rapids tonight. email me at jwmillerATstthomasDOTedu so we can plan a rendezvous

hanson, i'll wait another day or two for boxcar to come pick it up. i will contact you in a day or two if i still have it.

Hey thanks for holding tank for me Ill put it to good use

My son should have P/u by now!!!

BAT