• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Hory

Flicker Shads

Has anyone had any luck with the Berkley Flicker Shads before? I purchased a half-dozen or so of them in hope that they'll be productive for me. I had used one from a friend before casting "up north" and had fair results for smallmouth. Have they been more productive trolling or casting? The sale on them made them far and away the cheapest cranks on the shelves.

They catch fish.

I'm still such a believer in Rapala however that I almost never fish a different brand of crankbait.

i have found them to be completely ineffective. if you want, i will take them off of your hands for $1 a piece, and make sure they are disposed of properly... whistle

I like them for walleye - and have picked up northern and even a musky on them.

I have a lot of confidence with them since I am not afraid to lose them, such as fishing the rocks or snags. It doesnt hurt much to lose a $3 flicker shad - losing a $7 rapala stings a but.