• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
propster

Lost Rod/reel combo on 35E

Never seen this happen before, and I'll make sure it doesn't again. Had 3 oversized muskie rods/reels in the bottom of the boat driving up Fri night 6/18 on 35E. Just north of Stacy at about 7:30 a vehicle pulled up alongside and pointed back and motioned that something flew out of the boat. Went up to the next exit, came back south and went north at Stacy again, driving slowly and looking on the road. Stopped and walked both sides in the ditch (48 ticks when I was done by the way) in case it flew to the side. Never found it. I assume someone stopped in the short time it took to get back there. If anyone found it, would appreciate a phone call or email, and would happily reqard you. Thanks! Keith 612-860-[YouNeedAuthorization], or kedberg at frontiernet dot net

Sorry, just one of the three flew out. If you found it, I'll describe it to a T. Any body have any other ideas where I might post to get best coverage? Thanks