• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
pikestabber

Texans RB Moats to the Vikings

About a week ago, the Vikes signed Texans RB Ryan Moats. He had a handful more carries last year than Taylor did here, but he fumbles more on average the Taylor and even more than AP...about once every 34 carries compared to Peterson's once every 45 carries (Taylor was once every 47 carries which is a lot closer to AP's fumbles per carry than I would have thought)--all based strictly on last years stats. What is the game here? Is this just competition for Gerhart, or do they think Gerhart may not have what it takes to be a legitimate #2? Has anyone heard anything else about this? All I know is that the Texans were the laughing stock of RBs last year, so that is not the pool I figured we would draw from...

He's competing for the number 3 spot with young and Reynaud.

He played for Chilly as a rookie, right?

I believe he did...drafted to Philly when Childress was there. I can't say as I have doubts about our talent scouting--our drafting has been superb IMO since Chilly took over.

Moats can be an excellent 2nd or 3rd back. I like the guy. IMO, Spielman knows his stuff.

moats is a good player, but as a #3 back. They tried to have him play over slaton last year, but that really hurt the texans IMO.