• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
MN Shutterbug

Another one I can check off.

This is another bird I've been desiring for quite some time. Actually, this is the first Red-headed Woodpecker that I can guarantee that I have seen in about 25 years. I would have preferred him on a tree, but I'm not complaining. grin

4718802685_9d1075c205_b.jpg

Nice find. I have been keeping an eye out for these as well. I had seen one last year but haven’t been able to locate it yet this year. Congrats on marking another one off the list.

Great shot, they are becoming so rare just seeing one has got to be a thrill. I used to see a lot of them when I was a kid ( many, many years ago) growing up in Iowa.

Great shot, they are becoming so rare just seeing one has got to be a thrill. I used to see a lot of them when I was a kid ( many, many years ago) growing up in Iowa.

I know what you mean. They were quite common in the agricultural areas when I was a kid too, and that isn't that many years ago. Not really. wink And yes, it was a thrill.