• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Bait Keeper and Livewell Oxygenators

GullGuide

If you go with the mini, you will have no need to tie your bucket to the dock. The power pack on the mini attches to your bucket with Velcro, like Rick said. Then, you can just keep the bucket inside your boat and your minnows will have plenty of oxygen! The 4 AA batteries the mini runs on will last you 4 to 5 days, so you might even be able to go the whole week without changing batteries.

If you do happen to drop the powerpack into the water, just open it up, shake it out and let it dry, no problem. Plus, with a two year no questions asked warranty and a life expentancy of 20 years for the unit, how can you go wrong? How many of those bubblers will last you 20 years?

------------------
Adam Johnson
www.adamjohnsonfishing.com

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

I did another test the past couple of days when the temps hit 90 the 1st day and 82 degrees the second day.

The Oxygenator Bait Keeper worked very well in a five gallon bucket of minnows. Kept those minnows very lively. I put fresh water in today and the cool weather is back. Still running great on the same battery pack.

I have to give the Oxygenator Bait Keeper another big Thumbs up.

Click Here for more info

Lost 1 shiner,
the rest are still going strong.

These appear to be the real deal.

I got some good use out of my Oxygenator this week too!
I caught half a dozen very large suckers for flathead bait.They were in rough shape when I got them off the stream and were turning over and half dead.I threw them in my bait tank with the Oxgenator and check back a half hour later and they were kicking just like they were stil freshly caught.That boost of oxygen realy turned them around.I realy think the Oxygenator is going to be a great tool for the live bait and tournament fisherman alike.

------------------
Minnesota River Guided Fishing
"fishhead"
[email protected]
www.mnriverguidedfishing.com

There around fifty bucks. You can order one from this site. Im going to be hauling that over 50 bucks in minnows this opener for our crew. May be I'll charge them more per dozen and buy a Oxygenator to ensure there minnows make the trip alive! grin.gif

Surface Tension,
you've hit it right on the money. Minnows are expensive. Keeping minnows alive for several trips with TheOxygenator saves money.

It only takes a few trips with TheOxygenator to pay for itself.

After that you can use the extra money for other goodies.

The Bait Keeper and Livewell unit are rated for 20 years.

You can get pricing, more info, see what they look like, and you can order here as well.

Just CLICK HERE and check out the Oxygenator site.

I have been using my units all spring. Even with the cool water, the bait needs oxygen. The small bucket unit works fine in my livewell overnight.

The Livewell unit saved us from getting dead fish penalties in last weekends tournament in Red Wing. It took several minutes but my tournament parnter was able to recover 2 fish that bellied up after being caught. It was amazing to watch the color come back to those fish and how they were able to swim away after being weighed. Great units!!

------------------
Mille Lacs Guide Service
www.millelacsguideservice.com

Time to grab one if you want it for the warmer water that depletes oxygen in your livewells and bait buckets smile.gif

Keep you bait and fish alive. Save money by keeping livelier bait and keep those fish you catch fresh for better taste (especially good for tourney anglers).