• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Giant_Jackpot

solunar calendars

This one does not have the times of day like in fisherman but should work if you are using it to plan a trip. I suspect the other sites only post a couple of months so you have to keep coming back to their web site.

http://www.ameritech.net/users/paulcarlisle/MoonCalendar.html

Or most good, hand held GPS units. The cheapest one I can think of is the Garmin Etrex camo.

Does anyone know where I can go on the internet to get the solunar calender for may?

There is a program called fishbyte that will give you a way to compute your own. my experience is it's accurate and works well. It can be downloaded from a secure HSOforum.
I can't post the HSOforum or don't think it would be appreciated but type in fishbyte on your favorite Search Engine and you can get there readily.

[This message has been edited by 1Yogi (edited 03-27-2003).]

Even better than FishByte is Fishing with Joe Bucher's site. The link is at the bottom of his fishing page. You can choose your location and month of the year. There are a number of settings available so you can get just the information you want. Best thing about it - it's free.