• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Did they get him???

wastewaterguru

Do you think they got Saddam last night??

40 cruise missiles.........$56,000,000
2 bunker buster bombs......$1,500,000
Cost of logistics..........$50,000,000

The probability that the world is minus one terrorist super villian.........Priceless!!!

------------------
I fish.....Therefore I grovel.

Here....Fisheeeeeeee!!

ITS ABOUT TIME!!

Who cares what they cost now, they are already made and paid for.

So drop'em on that camel jockey!

Saddam where your shades its going to get bright!

P.S. Just in case they didnt already get him drop a few more.

[This message has been edited by Brian Sander (edited 03-21-2003).]

They drop the same bombs during training, but no one is crying about that.
Just when they drop them on terrorist. confused.gif

WHAT THE F#@K IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE!!!!

Don't they understand that Saddams goal in life is to kill everyone he dosen't like. Americans are second from the top of his list.

Just my two cents.

A little bit ago they had another jockey on tv saying Bush was a murderer???

You dont see Bush and his boys shootin volleyball teams for loosin. (murder and war) theres a differnce.

Man -- I guess that guy would probably be safer with his head up his *ss!

[This message has been edited by Brian Sander (edited 03-22-2003).]

I tend to think that wastewaterguru was trying to parody the credit card comercial on tv. You know the 1 where they list all the prices of things and then claim the experience priceless.

For those of you that are in protest of the WAR, get over it.
If you have been watching any of the coverage,
you will see the common people of IRAQ hugging and thanking our(coalition)soldiers for freeing them from the holds of a leader that has kept them from enjoying the life they really want(freedom).
Thier own people were helping our soldiers tear down pictures of thier LATE & NOT SO GREAT LEADER.
Pray for the innocent lives that were lost, GOD BLESS the soldiers who have given thier lives so all people can live to enjoy what we do.

I hope those of you aginst the war know the facts about Iraqi live with Saddum as ruler.
Example:
The average Iraqi monthly income is between 3-6 dollars!
Iraqi school teachers make $1.50 (american) a month. That equals $18 dollars a year!
Lets say the table is turned and Iraq was attacking us and the Iraqi people were protesting the war, Saddum would have you killed after you've watch your family killed. Nice guy.

How you can calm that Bush is the bad guy, I really don't know.

For those of you that say this war is for oil, I have to say your right. What else are the Iraqi people going to make money with? Sand or rocks?