• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

God Bless our troops!

After the President spoke last night, it seems obvious that war is just around the corner. I know that none of us want war, but the freedom we enjoy has never been free! We would not have the standard of living we enjoy if it was not for the military men and women standing up and fighting for freedom.
Whether you agree with the president or not, lets not forget to pull together in order to support our country and say a prayer for the protection of our troops.

God Bless America!

Mike

God Bless America and ALL her peace-loving, stand beside her Allies!

THANK-YOU to ALL war veterans past and becoming!!

Live Safe/Be Safe!

YES! God Bless America and may God be with President Bush.

And I would also ask that God be with the Iraqi people and give them comfort....They must be scared. I sure hope this works out for them!

------------------
cast,cast,cast,cast......

I fully support what our President is doing for our country. And my prayers go out to all that are serving our country, and I also pray for a swift conclusion to this war.

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

I too think that regardless if you are for or against President Bush's actions with respect to Iraq -

We All Stand Behind and FOR Our Men and Women Defending and Protecting Our Freedoms

I have friends in the service, and know 1 seal over there, and hope they all get the support they derserve when they come home, and when they are there. My brother recently finished his time as an Army Ranger, and I know what it's like to have a family member somewhere where you don't know if they're safe. Good luck to all those boys, and the families and friends too. We're rootin for ya!

May God be with all the young men and women that are soon to be fighting for this country and what it stands for.

These young men and women need all of our support, they are protecting all of us!!

My prayers are with you guys smile.gif

May they all come home safe and sound....free the Iraqis.....Here's one for you Sadammi Salami from all us fishermen.....>]::::::> .....I hope you get blowed up REEEEAALLLL GOOD!!!!!!!!!.... smile.gif

From one who was there the last time we
battled the forces of evil.(3rdACR & 5/7ADA)
I give you this.......

SOLDIER

I was that what others did not want to be.
I went where others feared to go, and I
did what others failed to do. I asked nothing
from those who gave nothing, and reluctantly accepted the thought of eternal loneliness
should I fail. I have seen the face of terror
felt the stinging cold of of fear and enjoyed
the sweet taste of a moment's love. I have cried,pained,and hoped...But most of all, I
have lived times others would say were
forgotten. At least someday I will be able
to say that I was proud of what I am and
will always be......A SOLDIER

For those who are headed to the
frontlines and harm's way. Godspeed.
My prayers and blessings are with you all.

A special salute to my fellow calvary
troops and Air Defense soldiers.
BRAVE RIFLES!!! FIRST TO FIRE!!!!

God Bless All.... I fully support the Military Men and Woman who help us have FREEDOM ....... Come Home safe !!!!

------------------
Fishspicermn

FMWL