• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  

CKat Sale

Just wanted to let everyone know that every CKat custom fishing rod is on sale. Take a look at all the custom fishing rods I have and decide which one you would like to have. I am offering EVERY model at 10% off. Order your CKat today so you can have the finest fishing rod made when the big ones start biting!

------------------
Jim Reed
www.countrykatfishing.com

I put my order in for the one of the Walleye rods. I'm glad I got one built to my specifications. I ordered a nice 7'6 one piece rod for rigging.

------------------
Mille Lacs Guide Service
651-271-5459
www.millelacsguideservice.com

[This message has been edited by Derek Johnston (edited 03-18-2003).]

I'm sure you make a fine rod, and am actually interested in getting one custome built, but that 49ers hat you wear on your HSOforum, may make me think twice. lol

Just killing time before open water

Think I should swith to a Vikings hat? LOL You guys took us to school a couple times in the past.

------------------
Jim Reed

[This message has been edited by countrykat (edited 03-18-2003).]

Vikes hat may be an improvement, but unfortunately, probably not by much.

Hey CountryKat, where are you out of? Do you do a lot of business here in MN? Or, do you expand around the U.S.?

Hi All,
I have an order in for a custom built Muskie rod, it has my name on it. smile.gif
I recommend that you look at Jim's web
site, before you buy any rods for the new season. smile.gif

------------------

Terry "Ace" Sjoberg
Ace guide service.
aceguideservice.com
218-753-2612
[email protected]

Fishtank, I am out of Ohio. I have rods in 13 states with most of my stuff in Texas , Oklahoma, Michigan and Missouri. I'm just the little guy trying to expand my name and quality products.

------------------
Jim Reed

OK, I'll bite. I'm looking for two trolling rods. I looked at your site and was impressed but my wife was not impressed by the pricing. (typical) Of course she'll spend 100 on foofy smelling stuff!?! Are you making a trolling rod for Down/Planer rigging and if so, how much?

Let me know specifically what you are looking for. Length, action, power, line weight. Is it for casting or spinning? Etc. Etc...

------------------
Jim Reed

[This message has been edited by countrykat (edited 03-18-2003).]

Ive had my name put on my rods before you and really consider it your favorite rod after a while.

Your right Cropeyes.. BTW, if you guys are thinking of getting a custom rod from Jim,it's best to order now to insure you will have it by May. Jim doesn't cut corners on his rods to rush them to you.

------------------
Mille Lacs Guide Service
651-271-5459

Good point Derek. It does normally take upwards of 1 month from the time you place an order until you have it in your hands.

------------------
Jim Reed

Derek your pole is in the mail. You should have it by monday, Tuesday at the latest.
Send me a few pictures with some biggins so I can get it up on my testimonial page.

------------------
Jim Reed

Just got my pole today Jim, It was just as I expected. Nice and light with a great handle. I can't wait to get it on the water.

------------------
Mille Lacs Guide Service
651-271-5459

When I got home today there was surprise waiting inside the back porch.Just like Christmas time!It was my new CountryKat rod.It was a little tough to get out of the shipping container.It was packed in a pvc pipe with bubble wrap all around it inside.I was impressed.I have bought rods trough the mail before and they were just jammed in a paper tube.I opended it up and out came a fine piece of workmanship.Its a clean good looking rod with gold lettering on a smoke black blank.Very pretty!Can't wait to cover it with catfish blood,slime and river mud! smile.gifIts realy lite and sensitive yet still feels quite strudy and strong.I am going to test her out this weekend if I have to shovel off the launch myself!

------------------
Minnesota River Guided Fishing
"fishhead"
[email protected]
www.mnriverguidedfishing.com

[This message has been edited by Dennis Steele (edited 03-27-2003).]

Hey all,
After getting my custom made muskie rod
I was so impressed by the quality, that I ordered 2 more. smile.gif

I'll get the chance to try them out at
Cave Run lake in Kentucky the second week in April! smile.gif

On the way down I'll be stopping by at Jim's place in Ohio,I'm looking forward to seeing his operation.

I highly recommend his rods, they are a
far cry from what I have been using and
they look great as well.

------------------

Terry "Ace" Sjoberg
Ace guide service.
aceguideservice.com
218-753-2612
[email protected]

HELP!
While returing home from a mini vacation, the wife stopped at the mega outlet in Owatanna. She purchased a top of the line fishing rod, and ofcourse, she paid top dollar. Here's my quandry.
I like to help out the little guys and it sounds like CK has a good product at half the price my wife paid. Do I gently persuade my wife that I can get 2 rods for the price of 1 or do I stand proud and use my new rod.
The rod she purchased is a 6'6 medium fast action for jigging walleyes.
Let me know your thoughts...
Good Luck...

Having two rods is always better than one. I got a Ckat rod comming and liked the fact I got what I wanted for weight and size. I always support the little guy and it always seems like the product is much better, not to mention better customer service.

I agree. Two rods are better than one and the ckat rods are very high quality and personalized to your fishing.

------------------
Mille Lacs Guide Service
651-271-5459

Thanks Guys.
That's just the kind of support I was looking for.
Good Luck...