• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hey!

mistermom

well the other day i had this interesting thing happen to me while i was....never mind the story isnt that interesting

------------------
"Contrary to what most people think, the smartest person in the world is not a scientist, a teacher, or even a writer, the smartest person in the world is the guy who figured out a way to get paid to go fishing."

This morning I started a pot of coffee here at work, went into the bathroom, came out and saw a guy stacking paper towels where the coffee pot should've been.

Juneau4,
The outside. Why then do stall doors open in?

------------------
Aquaman
< )/////><{
"I think we're gonna need a bigger boat."

[This message has been edited by Aquaman01 (edited 03-14-2003).]

Kind of slow here at our office. For kicks, I'm now on my 7th cup of coffee...and wired. Should be interesting when the caffiene really kicks in.

An outhouse door should open to the outside so as to get out fast, especially in July, whew!

I am so proud! I've never started a burning topic before!..... I've had to put something topical on something that was burning... But thats another story for a different type of HSOforum. And now if I was Dark30 or fishstunner I'd put up a cool smiley face thing......

mm

Here ya go Mom... ivn.gif

Hey Fish, You did get a good floatation device to go with it didn't you? I know one thing...I'll be wearing mine. fly.gif

------------------
cast,cast,cast,cast......

tit.gif Yep, that was me.

Well got to go, if ya know what I mean. wc.gif

------------------
The beatings will continue until morale improves. angry-smiley-046.gif

[This message has been edited by fishstunner (edited 03-14-2003).]

Heading out to Devils lake next weekend to do some drinking. Anyone been out there lately? Just might have to drop a line or 4. Its Friday and its warm, have a good weekend and come back with some fishing stories.

Kevin,

This is the reason they invented the "you break it.....you buy it" rule......I hope you put that in his "contract".

You're a brave man to trust a catfishin', bearded, boat-beaten', hillbilly with your nice rig...

I guess that as far as the river is concerned, I would certainly put more faith in him that I would myself.......he is afterall part catfish.

But keep him away from the lakes with that thing.

------------------
I fish.....Therefore I grovel.

Here....Fisheeeeeeee!!