• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
mistermom

Hey!

Will somebody please do something interesting and post about it. I can't live vicariously through others if they aren't doing anything. Thanks!

mm

well the other day i had this interesting thing happen to me while i was....never mind the story isnt that interesting

------------------
"Contrary to what most people think, the smartest person in the world is not a scientist, a teacher, or even a writer, the smartest person in the world is the guy who figured out a way to get paid to go fishing."

As you all can tell fishstunner has too much time on his hands grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

keep it up !!!

------------------
Fishspicermn

FMWL

Should an outhouse door open to the inside or to the outside?

This morning I started a pot of coffee here at work, went into the bathroom, came out and saw a guy stacking paper towels where the coffee pot should've been.

Juneau4,
The outside. Why then do stall doors open in?

------------------
Aquaman
< )/////><{
"I think we're gonna need a bigger boat."

[This message has been edited by Aquaman01 (edited 03-14-2003).]

That's it! I'm gonna go hang out on the LOW forum. They at least have something to do up there.

mm

Kind of slow here at our office. For kicks, I'm now on my 7th cup of coffee...and wired. Should be interesting when the caffiene really kicks in.

An outhouse door should open to the outside so as to get out fast, especially in July, whew!

Due to overwelming demand for the 1872 HiPro, RiverPro is suspending production of the LoPro 2072 till firther notice. How's that for somthing to talk about?

Here is something exciting!
I picked up a River Pro yesterday!Its just a loaner.
Kevin
You should see all the holes I am punching in it to get my gear rigged up! smile.gif

Matt Straw used the same boat last year. Now I Know if it held up to Matt, Fishhead can be no worse.....

Even though I may push a boat to its limits, I can honestly say I doubt that I could do any damage to this thing.It is built like a tank!Heck,even wastewater couldn't wreck it! smile.gif

------------------
Minnesota River Guided Fishing
"fishhead"
[email protected]
mnriverguidedfishing.homestead.com/

I am so proud! I've never started a burning topic before!..... I've had to put something topical on something that was burning... But thats another story for a different type of HSOforum. And now if I was Dark30 or fishstunner I'd put up a cool smiley face thing......

mm

Here ya go Mom... ivn.gif

Hey Fish, You did get a good floatation device to go with it didn't you? I know one thing...I'll be wearing mine. fly.gif

------------------
cast,cast,cast,cast......

tit.gif Yep, that was me.

Well got to go, if ya know what I mean. wc.gif

------------------
The beatings will continue until morale improves. angry-smiley-046.gif

[This message has been edited by fishstunner (edited 03-14-2003).]

My X wife called me today, asked me if I wanted to trade some labor for sex ......she's outside cleaning my boat.

[This message has been edited by Kevin Turner (edited 03-14-2003).]

Kevin, you let fishhead borrow a boat? Good luck!! LOL!!!

Mark

Heading out to Devils lake next weekend to do some drinking. Anyone been out there lately? Just might have to drop a line or 4. Its Friday and its warm, have a good weekend and come back with some fishing stories.

Kevin,

This is the reason they invented the "you break it.....you buy it" rule......I hope you put that in his "contract".

You're a brave man to trust a catfishin', bearded, boat-beaten', hillbilly with your nice rig...

I guess that as far as the river is concerned, I would certainly put more faith in him that I would myself.......he is afterall part catfish.

But keep him away from the lakes with that thing.

------------------
I fish.....Therefore I grovel.

Here....Fisheeeeeeee!!

Where's the icon with the guy in the suite with the yellow smiley head doing the tap dance? It was Jethro style grin.gif

Funny as can be too smile.gif

------------------------------------
Fish On! WHOA Bessy! cool.gif