• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Honey Do list before Big Stone Opener

Hey guys, the count down is on only 45 days til the border opener. With the warm weather coming this weekend it will come quick. Make sure you get the boat tuned up and ready to go. Now is also a great time to get those honey do projects done. I should be done with mine pretty quick remodeled the whole upstairs even put in a bathroom.

How many of you are thinking of coming out to to fish the best lake east of South Dakota and west of Minnesota?

I do every year, have been there with the miserable weather for as long as I can remember. It's either really windy, rain, or snow like last year. Either way, I find myself in the elements and loving it! smile.gif

It's the official first camping/fishing trip of the year and seeing old friends.