• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

LETS is still looking for a few good teams....

Hey all,
The Leading Edge Tournament Series (Official Tourney series of FishingMinnesota.com) Is still looking for a few teams to join either the State-Wide League or the Metro League.

The event dates and lakes are as follows-

State-Wide League-
RAINY LAKE- May 31-June1
LAKE BEMIDJI- June 21st-22nd
LAKE WINNIBIGOSHISH- July 26th-27th
WEST BATTLE LAKE- August 23rd-24th

Metro League-
MISSISSIPPI RIVER POOL 4- May 18th
PRIOR LAKE- June 15th
BIG MARINE- June 29th
WACONIA- July 20th
ST CROIX RIVER- August 10th
WHITE BEAR LAKE- Sept 7th

League dues are only $300 per team for the entire series.

For more information on each league check out-

State-Wide-
http://fishingminnesota.com/ubb/Forum40/HTML/000137.html

Metro-
http://fishingminnesota.com/ubb/Forum40/HTML/000140.html

Or contact-
Tom Herman (State-Wide President)
[email protected]

Dennis Steele (Metro President)
[email protected]

Trust me folks, these leagues are a lot of fun!! Not only do you get to go FISHING, but you get to meet some great guys, build some friendships, learn a LOT, and maybe even win some $$$!!! Come on folks, lets see if we can fill these leagues up. You won't be sorry you joined!

------------------
Clueless - -

Aww, come on!! Don't make us beg!!

Just come to one event, I gurantee you will hooked for life!!

If anyone is remotely interested, please step out of the closet! We want to know!!! There are others out there that need partners.

If you have any questions or concerns, please let Tom, or Grabs, or Dennis or someone know. Heck, you can even email me at [email protected]

This league is open to age, sex, race, religion, fishing experience - heck I even fished with a guy last year for the Minnewaska event that had only been fishing once in his life!

Come on - LETS all have a great time this summer fishing some of the best lakes Minnesota has to offer!!

------------------
Clueless - -

LETS is a great time.Allmost every one that has fished the league has returned to fish again the next year.Its that much fun.You make a lot of freinds and learn more than you could in one season because every helps each other out with new techniques.I use to only fish one way and never had any confidence in any other technique.After fishing LETS for a couple years now I have a lot more confidence in a lot of different methods and am more consistant at putting fish in the boat.
LETS get signed up and LETS go fishing!

------------------
Minnesota River Guided Fishing
"fishhead"
[email protected]
www.mnriverguidedfishing.com

Clueless, I'm somewhat concerned when you are looking to "out" fisherman from the closet!! Hey I'm up at Grand Rapids, I plan on having the boat on Winnie...Give a shout If you're interested in a day out on the lake!! See ya Big Jim