• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lk. Michigan sportfishing

traveler and Sgt. Rock...thanks for the replys on my last Lake Michigan topic which was just closed by the moderators for some ??reason. Does anyone else have any suggestions about where/when to go sportfishing on Lk. Michigan so I can maybe make a reservation at the Sport Show? Thanks!

Find a booth called "Dave Kind's Hunting and Fishing" Dave is a great guy but he will make it worth his while.

I fished with him a few years ago out of Port Washington aboard the Barbie Doll...Great Time! I think Barbie Doll Charters is also at the Sportshow next month.

------------------
cast,cast,cast,cast......

DARK30... Thanks for the reply, I will look them up. VALV...why was I moved to the Michigan forum? Why didn't anyone tell me? I thought that I would get alot more replys if I posted on the open water forum. I got all my replys when my post was in the open water forum, none after you moved it to the Michigan forum. Sgt. Rock...thanks for the note about wrong forum.