• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Heat Wave!

Crawlerman

It's 52 degrees outside! What is this? I really envy anyone who has a boat to take to the Mississippi today... This weather is driving me nuts! I want my boat out NOW! And they say it's back to the single digits by this weekend.. that's Minnesota for ya...

sorry i went fishing on a small river too! didn't catch anything, butttttttttttt it sure felt good to try out the new rod i bought this winter and do some casting. my son tried out his new quantum pt spinning reel and bass pro rod. man that reel is very smooth. del

Yeah, it's tough working on days like today. This time of year I feel like I'm playing the lottery when I take days off for fishing. I usually request vacation days at least a week in advance. It's 52 degrees today, but it'll be about 4 below on Monday morning! It's hard to plan ahead for a river trip when you're riding the weather rollercoaster. I guess that's what sick days are for. wink.gif Vern

[This message has been edited by vern (edited 02-20-2003).]