• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Getting close!

Jim W

yaaaaaaaaaaaaa hooooooooooooo
just for that i just may take out the boat and head up to the damb on sunday. the weather is suposed to stay in the lower 30's so it should be a nice day to do it. wish me luck.

happy hunting
duck

I can see the white hot coals of the smartfire already! The owls hootin up in the hardwoods and the sound of the Root River moving over the limestone. Can't wait to take that first step, take that first cast and fool that first Brown! Suave_anim.gif

I'm sure Sponge Bob will take good care of the kids while I'm gone! hihi.gif

WET NETS!

------------------
cast,cast,cast,cast......

Bring it on! I allready bought a new ultralight rod to replace one that broke this year, and a nice new Cardnial 4 bearing reel that was marked down %25 for $30. Rear drag and an extra graphite spool. Abu's are nice. I was going to use it to replace a reel with a broken bail, but here I go back and find out that the super glue I applied now holds it together firmly.. it just needed more time to set. Oh well... I need an excuse to buy a fairly decent rod anyways... I've allways wanted to try out an Ugly Stick...

I'm daydreaming more frequently about the boat and 75 degree weather at work now... and I can just imagine what it's going to be like in a little over a month in the transition period... ugh! I hate this time of year!

Hi all,
Hey if you guys were up here in the far
north, you would see what the winter is really like. frown.gif
There are still 10 weeks of winter to go...I'm still depressed. frown.gif

I'll see ya at the Muskie Expo, unless we get a blizzard.....

------------------

Ace guide service.
Beautiful Lake Vermilion.
aceguideservice.com
[email protected]

I'm ready, only 4 weeks until the boat comes out of storage and goes in for a tune-up. I can't wait, I love to ice fish, but I haven't been able to do as much as I like. My daughter is on a competitive dance team and they perform all winter long, the state tournament is Feb 21 & 22 and she is done, she is a senior and next winter is mine. But back to the topic at hand, bring on spring!!!!

Ole

I too am itching to get on that water. I love ice fishing, but you can only drill so many holes each year before yourhead wants to explode. I've takin the liberty of getting a jump start by fishing a few culverts in the river, done good, but it just isn't the same with 20 sq yards of open water. I'm bouncin off the walls!