• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

"Meet the Pros" walleye seminar

mistermom

The Minnesota Walleye Alliance Twin Cities chapter is holding it's annual "meet the pros" seminar Saturday March 1st 8:30 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. at American Legion Post #435 auditorium 6501 Portland Ave S Richfield

SEMINARS * DOOR PRIZES *WALLEYE "SHORE LUNCH" * SILENT AUCTION * AND MORE...

Speakers include: PERRY GOOD, CHRIS GILMAN, LEON HOULE, and a panel of guides from Mille Lacs, Winnie, and Leech.

Silent auction items include: A weeks stay for 4 at Judd's on Winnie. Guided trips with the pros. And more...

Cost is $25.00 per person and includes 1 year membership in the MNWA, all events, and "shore lunch".

For more information go to: MnWalleyeAlliance.com or e-mail Joel (mistermom) [email protected]

Registrations are needed by Feb 27th for shore lunch planning.

[This message has been edited by mistermom (edited 02-13-2003).]

This is a great way to spend a Saturday. I went last year well worth the money and for a very worthy cause. Great door prize's and some really good stuff for silent auction too. Hope to see many of you there. Check out the HSOforum for additional information.

Why the new name?.... Anyway, it was a good time. The turnout was a little small; but the speakers were good and the lunch was good. And the people who did come were inundated with prizes. I absolutely guarantee everyone who came went home with something and many went home with stuff worth more than the price of admission. Next year you got to go. Thanks for asking. And thanks to Opie and Pherris and any other FM'rs that came!

mm

Hate to say I told ya so but you missed a great event. I will make enough money selling stuff to my friends from the tips I got to pay for the really cool limited edition picture I won at the silent auction. And if you want to know where you will find walleye's in stocked lakes you will just have to go next year. grin.gif

I now know how to "handline" walleyes with a baitcasting set-up thanks to Perry Good. And I know where to fish walleyes on Winnie away from the crowds thanks to Terry Hagstrom. And I got dozens of other tips I'm planning on using this year. I am totally biased but this seminar is a steal compared to 'Walleye University' and other big time seminars that cost $400 to attend or more. Folks should really check this out next year.

mm