• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
DARK30

Breakfast of Champions.....

Eggs over easy, no-name thick sliced smoked bacon, buttered whole wheat toast, orange juice....and sauteed morels!

BreakfastofChampions.jpg

what i like to have is poptarts and mt dew. Much faster and you can eat it on the go.

i had two eggs, left over bbq brisket, left over scalloped potatoes, toast, and coffee. i wont need to eat til tonight

definately mt dew and a snicker bar or a butterfinger smile mmmmmmmm beef jerkys good choice too!!

Diet Coke/or Diet Dr Pepper and Snickers Bar! The diet pop offsets the candy bar...

The heck with every thing else,give me a plate of the sauteed morels!!

I had a big ole bowl of menudo this morning that will get ya going with some jalepenos on the side

Instead of eating breakfast this morning, I took a walk in the woods. For lunch, however, I had steak, fresh asparagus, and morels fried in butter. My wife agreed that nothing tells a women she's loved like morels.