• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Looks like an eeeerrrly ice out !

Cyberfish

Ya want that topper?
It's supposed to stay warm for a few more days - I'm hoping for my 1st ice trip EVER on the 21st. Ain't fair - spend all spring/summer/fall hoping the weather will be right for a fish trip, and now I might get weathered out in the winter, too?!?

Wahhhhhh

------------------
<)/////><{
RobertC

I WILL HAVE MY BOAT OUT TOMARROW ON THE RIVER FISHING FOR EYE'S AND MUSKIES. WE DO VERY WELL AT THE DAMB THIS TIME OF THE YEAR COLD OR WARM WEATHER. THE STAY'S READY TILL THE SEASON CLOSES.
HAPPY HUNTING
DUCK

Speaking of open water…
I just made my reservations for the ’03 Fishing Opener.
One entire week up on the Gunflint!
Walleyes, Lakers and pike every day, Aurora Borealis at night and lots of cold Mooseheads!
It’s only what, five months away?

<;)))))><

wow, what a day fishing. my brother and i spent all day below the damb and pounded the eyes. alot of fish in the 10 inch range, but we cought enough to keep 8, 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 pounders. the biggest fish on the day was a 24 1/2 inch football that went between 7 and 8 lbs. cought it on an ultra lite with 4 lb test, what a blast. looking to get out again tomarrow for a couple hrs.
happy hunting
duck

Nice to see people that are still willing to put a boat in the water. Good day on the water DuckJ.

[This message has been edited by flyingfish (edited 12-16-2002).]

going open water fishin' at the river tomarrow for some crappies. a few of my friends were down there a few days ago and caught some nice crappies. i should be ice fishin' but since it now resides at the bottom of coon lake i dont think im going for awhile.

[This message has been edited by wishin' i was fishin' (edited 01-16-2003).]